zaterdag 1 mei 2010

Our territory!!

It happened at this day.. just a regular day to be honest. Things seemed to go as they usually go. Chaotic? Yea.. lol.. thats us right? I am sitting at this bar in the station in Ladistier as this woman comes up to me. Sipping my beer at the bar I see her lurking me from the corner. I wonder what she is up to. I touch my rifle next to me, pull back the handle putting my pinky in the chamber to make sure it's ready. Ready as fuck..
I see her come closer, looking at me. She comes up to me and sits down on the stool next to me. She throws some pictures on the bar.



"You recognize this?", she asks me
I stare at the pics and scan my mind.. 'mmmm'.. I look at them once again briefly.
"Why you asking me?"
" I am a reporter for New Eden Express", she replies as she shows me some kind of card showing off her name and some letters stating New Eden Express.

I sip my drink again.
"Do I look like I care?", I reply to her.
She hesitates a bit and then startles, "You guys think that is normal?.. it's been going on for so long!! You are killing harmless people out there!"

I turn my head and look in her eyes.. "So?"

"Eumm.. you can't just go ahead and shoot everybody.. people have the right to be there!"
"No they don't, it's our system! You can write that in your bullshit newspaper"
"I will write about what you guys are doing out there!!"

I put my hand down to my legg and take out my gun. I put it against her belly while sipping my drink with my other hand. I can see her face turn white.

"What you doing?"
"What you think I am doing? You are comming with us."


I pick up my radio, "Alpha leader, come in please"
"This is Alpha crew, whats wrong Evi?"
"Get ready for extraction, send 2 to bar door, Delta!"

I can hear footsteps stomping through the hall, as I hear so I pick up my rifle. "Common, we going", I shout to the lady. She listens and gets up. I see the 2 guards lurking me.. "Hey you 2, what the fuck you lurking at?". They grab for their pistols but I put a round through both of their heads before they can do so. I walk out of the room with the newspaper bitch walking next to me. She is scared as hell, I can see it in her eyes. She knows what is gonna happen and she knows she can't do shit anymore. I can see the fear growing even more in her eyes as we walk up to the rifter with the staty Hellcats emblem on the side of the hull. All scratched and worn hull..



Only takes us like a minute to board the ship and undock. Burning away towards Lisbae I make sure one of my officers keeps an eye on the newspaper bitch.

"Man.. what the fuck is wrong with these people!" I shout at one of my extraction officers. "They think they can just walk up to anyone of us these days without shit happening?!! Well,, I will show them what happens when you do so."
"Whats the plan commander?", the officer asks me.
"You will see in a bit", I reply at her.

Once we are in Lisbae I get us to tango position where we will start the scouting procedure. Doesn't take us very long to find what I am looking for though. Its one of these people that think they can just do whatever they feel like. Well not with me.. pffft... our territory!!



We engage the ship, the ship being a cormy. I dont know what he is doing there. I call one of my officers and order her to bring in the newspaper bitch and put her on the deck so that she can watch. As she is put next to me I make her watch us kill the cormy ship and its crew. We take it different this time though.

We start beating on the ship with our auto's. Pounding EMP through its hull and making them shake as the guristas rockets explode on their piece of junk. I open comms with the ship and order them to stop all activity and shut down their systems.
They listen and I enter the cormy with a small team together with newspaper bitch.
Me and the team kill of all cormy crew members in front of newspaper bitch. We leave her behind in shock and leave the ship again. We board our rifter again and make her pray a bit before we take her to where she should have been always.
"Fucking piece of shit", I mumble to myself as I activate all systems and get the weapon systems running. Unloading my rifle I see the cormy ship being left behind in a big cloud of smoke..



I sit back in my chair as we fly away from location and I open up comms with HQ.

"This is hawk1, we are on patrol again"
"EasterEgg here, Okay Hawk1, keep us informed on enemy activity, EasterEgg out"

1 opmerking: