zondag 30 mei 2010

Angermanagement

"Try to focus your anger miss.. it's there because you are pushing away things.. you need to try to channel them and try to find out why they are there".
Evi stands up slowely and puts her hand on the chair. "you can sit down miss..", the shrink says to her.
"maybe it will work better if I stand up, Doc?" - suddenly she smacks her chair up against his head and watches the doc crash to the ground bleeding -
"Hey", - points with her finger to the dude on the floor as some others are watching - "help him up!"
They help him up as Evi draws her gun and chambers a round. She smirks and watches him one last time before she puts a round through his head. She watches the blood run out of the back of his head. "damn yea, angermanagement works", she says to herself as she puts her gun away again and starts to walk out of the room pacing on to her ship.

Man wtf.. I am so sick of all this shit. They think they can do anything they feel like? I don't think so.. I hope this will set an example. I don't give a shit about what they think or want to think or think they can do or think they can't do. Just do what we tell ya to do and don't fucking mess with me. I am sick of them messing with me.. sick of them doing everything they feel like.

Evi boards the Rattekop and checks on her crew as they are getting everything to ready to leave. "Evi, we just got an incomming that we might be engaging some targets around our patrol area. They asked if you are ready to take them on", one of the officers says.

I look at the maps at the coordinates given on said targets.. looks fine. I am up for some action right now with all that shit with that stupid angermanagement group I had to go see. They thought it would be good for me.. mehh.. I gues so.. - shrugs - but I know better.. I know what is good for me:)



Fuck yea.. damn.. talking about good!!





Mmmm.. nothing better then the sight of a ship going up in flames in the morning right? Yea.. that and angermanagement groups! Stressed.. right.. pfffft.. I am not stressed.. look at me.. peacefully and all..



nothing more peacefull then camping the gates.. no stress.. peacefull:).. boom boom bang!! sweet!!

now... I need me some more angermanagement. Burdens burdens!! lol.. can't say much about it yet. But I am sure I will get you all up to date soon. Soon! Be patient.. - stares at you - yea.. be patient..

2 opmerkingen: