zondag 6 juni 2010

so unclear..

When did life get so messed up? When did it all became so unclear? Going the phylosiphical path you ask me? What the fuck I care what kind of path I am going. I go the path I choose so myself. We go the path we choose ourselves. We don't let others dictate the road we will walk.
But yea, to be honest I am far but happy today -smacks her fist on the desk- .. I think I need some action to get over this and think about what I will do about it.

-packs her gear and zips up as she walks towards the hangars where the hangar crew members are already prepping the ship-

My crew ready as ever.. we are always ready to mess up your day really. It's what we live for. Always looking around to mess things up just a tad more. All kinds of ways. I can shit on you in local, I can shoot some EMP at your ship. I blow up your hull with missiles.. ahhh. I dont care how.. as long as I get to mess stuff up its allllll right. And the results are what are most important of course. Lets have a look at some of those again and then talk more. Yea yea.. I know you guys don't need loads of talks as long as we get action.. tons of action! That is what we want.


Let's start with this. Mining! Mining is fun.. Mining is cool. Who doesn't like roids? I know I like them very much. And I like even more what comes crawling on them. You can imagine? You drop on that bunch of rocks and you can see it sitting there in the far distance.. something crawling over the rocks, activating its mining lasers.. munching on that ore. Now.. they forget one thing. Something else crawls over these rocks once in a while.. and it just loves the sight of your mining lasers. Even more so as they deactivate as she blows your ship to pieces.







yea.. hehe.. mine little one.. mine little one!



yea.. indeed.. so far the history of mining! WOOPS



Of course.. resistance is more fun. I love when they resist. Struggling to get out of your grip. Trying to deny the undeniable facts.. trying to deny what is about to happen. Not wanting to accept.. not wanting to call out and just give you what you are out there for. ISKies.. yea.. nope.. just keep trying:). I like it anyways!













Sure.. I like it all.. as long as it goes BOOM eventually! Then that makes me one happy Evi! And now on to business again. See you guys later with more info on what is about to come. Can't really talk right now.. gotta run - runs out of the office -

1 opmerking:

  1. Nice, I like how you layout your screenshots... It gets the bloodlust going... The simmering heat of an explosion in the subzero grip of space.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen