zaterdag 27 maart 2010

Lets meet huh.

Okay. Let's get things straight first. If you don't like what I do or I am bothering you somehow around Essence then just fuck off. Yea,, I am straight like that. I don't mess around.. ohh.. hell.. I do:p.. hehe.. seems I am going to say things that not really are clear.
I am a commander for Hellfleet alliance in New Eden. I am hired through Hellcats and flying under the Hellcats flag. Mainly operating around Essence, operating.. yea. Making a mess all over. What does it all get down to? Pay up or die!
That is what this blog is gonna be about. When we fly for Hellfleet we all keep reports on the patrols that we do. This blog will take out extracts from those reports. I won't be able to publish everything. You know.. like company secrets and all;). Not gonna give those to you.
But you will read the stuff we do. The stuff we do you ask? Mainly killing. Killing.. and occasionally more killing... collecting corpses or using them as bait. Playing banker by investing your money when you are smart and pay up.
So yea. Now that we are talking.. when you decide to come fly through lowsec Essence then bring enough money. Chances are realistic that you will run into me or one of the other Hellfleet corp members.

Now.. enough of this shit. You are not here for this I bet. You want action.. >.> .. blood?.. corpses? *nods* .. yea.. it will all be here! multiply that by a large number.

So.. nice to meet you. Hope I get to fire some rep fleet EMP at your ship soon. So come and visit me.

o7

4 opmerkingen:

  1. LOL! ♥ your fierceness, Hellcat Evi!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. HEHEHE:D thanks Mynx!! So nice to see you found the (now public) blog already! I hope things are going really well for you. But I bet I will all read it in your blog and hear it in the public channels.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice Evi! I've enjoyed it so far, keep going! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks Humaki! I will keep the good stuff comming;). Believe me, more exciting and funny shit on the way. We are making it happen as we speak really:D.

    o7

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen