zondag 28 maart 2010

Shhhttt

Sometimes it feels like suddenly everything died. You are wandering around, checking out the area.. and it seems like nothing is showing up. Either that or you just watching people hug the stations and kiss the gates. And then they not even want to engage you there when you annoy them. But yea, those days also make part of a pirates life. It's a fact you have to accept.
Once you step up the road of a pirate you know you will be stuck in LowSec (a decision I won't ever regret by the way), which also means sometimes you will be there when most of the people that you are looking for are in HiSec.
Well.. today is such a day. It seems like how long we may patrol for even, we just won't find anything. Lucky for us even on such days you do find something;).

As we are pondering after eating something in the mess of the ship somebody turns up the alarm state. We gone from Bravo to Charlie.. 'Seems like we might get us some action!', I am thinking to myself as I am running though the halls towards the command room.
I arrive there very shortly and get to work immediately. "Status report!". An officer runs to his computer, hits some buttons and makes one of my screens flash. I open up the reports and read that a Breacher class ship has been spotted. We are already going through the localisation procedure as we warp to our next pinpointing spot. Seems like we got us a match. <>. We engage immediately, as we drop ourselves on the location of the Breacher we already notice signs of him ratting on our scanning results. 'This is great', I think to myself.

As we drop on his position I can see him sitting a bit off, 2 rats circling him and shooting at him. We burn towards him but I tell the crew to wait with locking so that we won't startle him too much. As we burn into scramming range we start instascramming him and during this proces we already activate the weapons system. <>.
<> .. we open fire directly at his ship as we get into a tight and close orbit. You can see the Guristas Thorn Rockets bang on his hull with massive impact. He clearly is startled and doesn't know how to react anymore. Doesn't know to choose between the rats or me.
It doesn't matter anyways, we tear his ship apart in seconds really. It's like we are waiting already for what we were really here for. And there it is:O.. his pod! As his ship goes up into flames, leaving behind shreds of all kinds of stuff forming a nice wreck (improves the scenery I think..), we take off our scram and wait to scram his pod. So said, so done. Pod scrammed back to the clonetube with you;). ( http://www.eve-hellfleet.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=50753 and http://www.eve-hellfleet.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=50754 ).

We fly off towards one of our scanning positions as we read through the status reports. Everything going great.. nothing to worry about.

I must say I have done some stupid things already as my time as a pirate ship commander. And today seems to be one of those days where I do something stupid. We have been getting signs of a Rifter flewn by the commander that goes by the name EvisRaptor. I seen him around before and I really want to catch him. We start tracking him down and funny enough we do find him at a belt suddenly. So we drop ourselves on him and start engaging him. Altering our orbit distance and speed to get optimal results. It's a nice fight and in the beginning he seems to be some good resistance but then once we set everything up his defences start breaking down. Seems like we got what we were looking for.
But as we are breaking him down suddenly something happens. He starts making distance slowely, breaking out of our orbit.. he is escaping:o!! Can't let this happen.. but what I am starting to fear does happen. He gets out of our scramming range and flies off. He flies off to another belt so we follow him there. But as we drop in on the location he manages to warp off again just before we can get him point.
It's now that I do something really stupid. I take the decission to follow him not thinking about our GCC.. I follow him towards the station where we get taken out by the sentries in seconds. Man.. how stupid and pissed do I feel. I feel so pissed that I change EvisRaptor standings to horrible and make a not for him in our reports that he is wanted from now on. He escaped just by nothing.. I hate this. But.. we will get him for it soon!



Me, Cyber Ten, Tornado and Rote515 fleet up for a patrol towards Amamake. As we Progress we have some funs with a stupid Cane pilot. We check out several belts but it takes us a while to get some luck. As Tornado is docking at a local station in between to get some things sorted, me and Rote515 look around.
Thing is, this Rifter commander has been following me after I had to get on to the next system because of being interrupted by a Domi. I did suspect the Rifter to follow me though. I play around a bit with him in Arzad and make him follow me to a moon there. I engage him immediately and fix my systems for optimal results as we are fighting him. Rote515 backs us up in his Crusader but can't really make a big difference anymore. The fight was already decided.. we take him down shortly after Rote515 arrives and then we jump on the pod. The commander of the ship is kinda pissed. I don't care though. Off to the CloneTube with you:D.. hehehehe.. funny shit really! ( http://www.eve-hellfleet.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=50859 and http://www.eve-hellfleet.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=50860 )

From now on the evening goes dead quiet.. but we will find some more action anytime soon.. it always does!

Evi, OUT.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten