zondag 4 april 2010

Combined forces

No more painkillers for Evi?

*Cyber slaps Evi as she is looking at the painkillers on the desk in the office*
"NO!", he says to her.

Damnit:D.. haha.. yea, I am trying to get off the painkillers again. Wanna fly with a clean head.. commanding my ship and noticing every detail about every kill again. 'Why we are in the office you ask me?'.. well.. since we are planning the patrols for today. Can't really give away any details yet since it's classified. Yea yea.. I know you all will tell me that you won't bother our plans.. >.>.. but still! NO.. just bear with me ya!!

We grab our stuff as we run out of the office into the hallway in the direction of the hangar elevator. They are prepping our ships as we speak and the crews are boarding already. Me and Cyber are heading out on a small patrol. We will split up first part and then come together in the next phase of this patrol. More on the plan but I'll inform you about that in a bit since nothing clear yet.

The hangar people inform me that my ship is all set and ready to leave in 5. I board and enter the command station and start the undocking procedure immediately after a quick overview on the systems check analysis report and getting a briefing from the armory crew. We are all set!


Some routine

As we are patrolling I take note on the signature of a destroyer sized ship around somewhere. Deeper checks show us that it's a Coercer class ship flown by a commander that goes by the name Typhu5. Everything looks fine to engage so we do! Easy action really.. we just take it out.. routine work really;)

During this routine procedure Cyber also arrives at the set location and we get the drill done joining the 2 'fleets' (fleets of 1 ship) together. Cyber takes out a few ships at the station as I am checking out things around the system. At this point Cyber gets called out by higher command and he informes me that he might join the formation again in a bit. So we split up again.


EvisRaptor is back

I continue the patrol in Lisbaetanne myself as I am reading some newsflashes on the area. But in the corner of my eye I suddenly see my control panels starting to flash. I drop the papers and get my eyes focused on the screens again.
Let me catch you up first.. you remember EvisRaptor? The dude that I had a fight with. Rifter vs Rifter.. but he managed to get out of there just before he was gonna go up in flames. I followed him through a few belts and was so stupid to follow him, in the mixture of excitement and adrenaline rush, to a station and get blown up by the sentries. It pissed me of so much that I turned the dudes standings down and put a note on his file that I needed to get his ass!
Been working on that for a while now.. and today.. yea today it seems I might get lucky! EvisRaptor has been spotted several times now in this area. I been tracking him down but he has been sitting in the Center station for a long time now.. but now we have spotted him in his Thrasher class ship. This seems to good to be true! Checking on his location he appears to be at a belt. I inform the command that I will be occupied for a while and not available for quick interventions untill further notice.

We engage the location first time.. dropping myself on it, I verify the readings and make sure that he is really there. Yea.. he is.. prepping us for a rough landing and hopefully a fight! Landing at the dropzone I see him sitting like 30km off. Ratting. What I had suspected really.. we burn in his direction which startles him ( I had hoped that not locking him would make him feel more at ease:D.. haha.. yea.. you would be surprised.. it works sometimes;) ) and makes him get the fuck out.
I follow him in the direction of the other side of the system where I find him ratting again at another belt. Above scenario repeats itself sort of. I follow him 2 more times like this and then I find myself landing right on top of him when I land fast enough after I get his jumping routine through! Hehe.. GOT YA!!

- Target Thrasher ( EvisRaptor ) POINT - the system computer informs me as we get into a tight orbit activating everything we got and making sure we pound away on him.

The 150mm autos fire rep fleet EMP at his hull in fast cycles making his ship pound with every impact. The guristas foxfire rockets making his armor burn and melt down heavily. I love this sight:D.. hehe.. but.. we are here for him really.. I was out for his corpse for a while and I am intending to get it also! I still feel pissed for that last time and I WILL collect his corpse today! So, I make sure everything is set to scram his pod as soon as his ship turns back to dust and he ejects.

And yes!! there we go! I see things comming to an end and set in the podding procedure. Sorry, this is a classified procedure of which I am not gonna inform you, but I can tell you it's spectacular and effective! Yea.. you'll see it someday;). Pod scrammed! Good job people. Now lets collect what we are here for!



As our GCC runs out we drop off the loot at the homestation and put his corpse in a safe spot. Mission succesful!


Von Diel

We continue our patrol around the area. I spot Von Diel around. You remember him right from yesterday? Him in the ishkur.. also the dude who was trying to catch me once. Trying to untangle my jumping procedure during patrols so that he could catch me. It didn't work. But I get into a conversation with him which makes him get on our alliance and corp public comm channels. He might be interested in becomming a part of the team. He starts making work of this. And as we are going through all this I spot EvisRaptor again in a Cane this time! I decide it might be a little bit much for me alone. Nobody around really.. so I decide to contact Von Diel about it.

[ 2010.04.03 23:47:51 ] eviwyn > you close to lisbeae von ?
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:09 ] eviwyn > EvisRaptor him in a cane using 3 hamemrhead I drones. thikn we can take him together?
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:11 ] von Diel > 3j
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:27 ] von Diel > hmm
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:28 ] eviwyn > he ratting
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:33 ] von Diel > cane's can be tricky
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:36 ] eviwyn > I took him out in a thrasher before
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:43 ] eviwyn > but now he is in a cane :p
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:48 ] von Diel > lol
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:57 ] von Diel > wait, 2010 player
[ 2010.04.03 23:48:57 ] eviwyn > he is only 1 month old
[ 2010.04.03 23:49:01 ] von Diel > yeah we can take him :P
[ 2010.04.03 23:49:05 ] von Diel > omw 2j


We get everything ready and start the action.

[ 2010.04.03 23:51:54 ] von Diel > V1 you say?
[ 2010.04.03 23:51:56 ] eviwyn > yep
[ 2010.04.03 23:51:57 ] eviwyn > V 1
[ 2010.04.03 23:52:01 ] von Diel > omw
[ 2010.04.03 23:52:04 ] eviwyn > me too

We drop on his location and open direct fire at his ship. Focussing on his drones first, taking them out effectively. I stick really close on him which makes him miss nearly every shot on me.

[ 2010.04.03 23:54:35 ] von Diel > want to ransom him or just kill?
[ 2010.04.03 23:54:44 ] eviwyn > lets kill him


As we are fighting him I suddenly see a Thorax drop in near the end of the fight. I decide to stick out a little bit longer.. but then shit hits the fan of course:D. A bunch of Rough Neck cruisers drop on our location taking me out as we keep taking out the Cane. I can't get out anymore and loose the ship in all this. The mission gets completed though as the Cane gets destroyed and Von Diel manages to get out. I head out to get another ship.


Harpy & Rifter

As I head back into Lisbae we spot a Cheetah around. Its our 'little friend' Dreadnaught and (most likely) his alts again. He is in a Cheetah, Rifter and Harpy around in the system. I get my hands on the Cheetah a few times but he always stabs me and so gets out. So me and Von Diel decide to put another scrammer on one of our ships for now so that we can get the Cheetah anyways.
But as we are setting this up we spot his Rifter and Harpy around and decide to take out them first. - Fix on location 100% - dropping ourselves on them.

[ 2010.04.04 01:41:54 ] von Diel > I'd say primary the harpy?
[ 2010.04.04 01:41:59 ] eviwyn > yea lets do that
[ 2010.04.04 01:42:02 ] eviwyn > the rifter gonna be easy
[ 2010.04.04 01:42:11 ] von Diel > or rifter then?
[ 2010.04.04 01:42:21 ] von Diel > nah harpy
[ 2010.04.04 01:42:25 ] eviwyn > maybe V?
[ 2010.04.04 01:42:27 ] eviwyn > they moved again
[ 2010.04.04 01:42:30 ] von Diel > that thing can kick out a lot of damage
[ 2010.04.04 01:42:35 ] eviwyn > harpy first yea


So plans are being made:D.. we take things into action..

[ 2010.04.04 01:44:07 ] eviwyn > I have rifter point
[ 2010.04.04 01:44:13 ] eviwyn > you point harpy
[ 2010.04.04 01:44:18 ] von Diel > yup
[ 2010.04.04 01:44:35 ] von Diel > not rifter
[ 2010.04.04 01:44:38 ] von Diel > *now


We take out the Harpy in no time really and then focus on the rifter. Easy peasy :D hehehe...

[ 2010.04.04 01:45:05 ] von Diel > woo :)
[ 2010.04.04 01:45:11 ] eviwyn > great job :D


Hehe.. this is fun:D. Knowing this guy I know they will return.. they are weird. Makin you chase them around and then being a kinda easy target. Well.. not too much of a challenge for the ships they use sometimes.



And as I said they return anyways:D.. Jou in a Thorax and Dreadnaught in a Moa.. so we engage them again and take out the Thorax as the Moa gets out sitting out too distant giving him the chance to escape.

Things go quiet again untill we get some missioner visitors in a Drake, Vexor, Probe and probably another Vexor around. We get help for this and Fort decides to help us out here. We engage them eventually and are able to take out the Vexor but the rest of them manages to escape.

I would say it was a good patrol!

Evi, OUT.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten