zondag 11 april 2010

Hellfleet gang work

Hellfleet is an amazing family really.. we take care of each other in every way we can. And yea.. we are a bunch of cocky pirates together who bitch on each other ocasionally. But if it all comes to it then we are there sticking up for each other. Killing together.. dying together if needed >.>.. yea, it's all part of it.

An engagement with our gang is always one big adventure. I could say it never goes as plannend also:D.. haha.. but well, usually there isn't much time to plan something so we do a quick runover on the comms as we get our asses to the tango location. But when arriving on seen things get hectic and the FC tries to keep things as organised as possible.
Accidents happen though.

I remember clearly our gang being called out by a few friendlies. A small gang had been spotted in our homesystem. We all set course to Vit and arrive within the following minute, grouping up and getting ready to engage. At the first moment everything goes just great untill one of our guys get a connection loss and then it falls to pieces for a second. Things get hectic and yours trully makes the mistake of keeping her guns loaded with EMP after the first kill. I needed to engage the other target at large distance really because of the Small Neuts being used on me by a vexor.. I kinda had not noticed first untill I was getting neuted like hell. I kept up by injecting cap into my core.. and killed the target before they could take me out. But there was another vexor in their fleet and he and his friend just finished the job on me. My mistake really..
We took out their whole fleet except for one that managed to get away. I would say great job anyways:).. a few accidents and some mistakes happened.. a few of us primaried wrong target after we killed the first one of.. oh well:D. We had good laughs though and only lost 2 ships at it. My frigate and an interceptor.


Travels

A big part of gangwork is travelling. Travelling together through all kinds of systems.. through space. Yesterday we ganged up again for a roam towards Amamake. We had planned to go upset Amamake a bit and make a bit of a mess there.
We fleeted up and had our rendevous point at Vit. Everybody met there in time except for 2 who we picked up in Lisbaetanne before setting course towards Amamake.



We got all together eventually and started flying towards Amamake. It's just funny stuff on trips like these. I think this is what makes being in a group like Hellfleet even more amazing. The group cohesion is just amazing. We all have our own ideas and dreams and so much more.. and its fun to share that stuff on trips. Making jokes, getting us into trouble here and there.
We travel.. and we travel.. we fly.. and we fly more.. and more.. .. ..... lol.. why are we not finding anything to shoot?!! We arrive at Amamake and we are all expecting a lot of action there. We find a lot of people in local but nothing really going on. We sit our asses at a belt even for a while.. ..... but.. ...... nothing happens:O. WTF!.. is this Amamake?

- Checks the maps -

Dudes.. this is Amamake for sure:/.. why isnt there any shit going on:p. We start messing around because nothing happens.

[ 2010.04.10 19:05:23 ] Joodea > you almost got out this time
[ 2010.04.10 19:05:44 ] eviwyn > amazing
[ 2010.04.10 19:06:52 ] Joodea > lol... that is adorable
[ 2010.04.10 19:07:01 ] eviwyn > (^-^)
[ 2010.04.10 19:07:07 ] eviwyn > /emote hops around a bit
[ 2010.04.10 19:08:57 ] Ga'len > HELP, WARP SCRAMBLING RAT IN III BELT 1
[ 2010.04.10 19:09:00 ] Ga'len > HELP!
[ 2010.04.10 19:09:02 ] eviwyn > OMG
[ 2010.04.10 19:09:08 ] Lakasha Nachthexen > OMW
[ 2010.04.10 19:09:09 ] eviwyn > you poor guy
[ 2010.04.10 19:09:15 ] eviwyn > I'll help you out
[ 2010.04.10 19:09:32 ] eviwyn > we will get rid of that naughty ra\t
[ 2010.04.10 19:09:42 ] Ga'len > PLEASE HELP, I CAN'T CHARGE MY LASORS!
[ 2010.04.10 19:09:42 ] eviwyn > come here you naughty booger
[ 2010.04.10 19:10:09 ] Lakasha Nachthexen > Naughty naughty rat
[ 2010.04.10 19:10:16 ] eviwyn > /emote spanks the rat
[ 2010.04.10 19:10:20 ] Lakasha Nachthexen > /emote looks for whip
[ 2010.04.10 19:10:23 ] Morlen Nawo > can you spank me next ?
[ 2010.04.10 19:10:25 ] Morlen Nawo > k ty
[ 2010.04.10 19:10:25 ] eviwyn > you wont do that again anymore !!


We decide to head back to home region and see whats happening in Old Man Star.

[ 2010.04.10 19:11:55 ] eviwyn > here goes the gipsies
[ 2010.04.10 19:12:09 ] eviwyn > /emote puts the horses in front of the chariot again
[ 2010.04.10 19:12:28 ] eviwyn > see ya dudes o/
[ 2010.04.10 19:12:34 ] eviwyn > laterrr for more spankings



Fleet changes

We decide to make a short stop at Vit. During this time Von Diel also fleets up with us to go have some funs. We hang out around Lisbae for a while where I find this lonely Catalyst at a belt. I drop myself on his position and get him point and wait as he is finishing off a rat while the rest of the crew drops in on the location. We all get him point and wait to open direct fire. Killing that Cat doesnt take long of course:D.



Cyber and Galen need to go, so we say goodbies to them. Lak is gonna be a bit busy with finishing some stuffs at home so she will be joining us later on again.

Me, Del, Von Diel, and later on Uly also head to OMS. We end up engaging a rifter. I take him out pretty well but near the end of the fight he seems to get the overhand and takes me out eventually, but he is into structure already and Von Diel finishes him off as he drops in on the location. So win win I would say:D.

Things go pretty wrong from this point on.. I end up in Heydieles checking the local state there and getting killed in a gatecamp as I return to OMS for an egagement of a Wolf. Annoying shit really:p. Pissed me off pretty well.
Lak also gets an accident at this point and we end up getting some ships ready again at home. Then we decide to hang out a bit around Lisbae as Lak also gets ready to go ( missing you already Lak :( hope things are going well.. thinking of you ).

I am flying a crappily fitted rifter because I didnt have everything lying around that I needed ( fixed that today though and hope to be getting the delivery of some orders today also ), but I engage one last target this evening after Lak left. A rifter ratting a bit at one of our belts. Weird fitted ship again.. so yea.. doesn't take me really long or isnt that much of a challenge taking him out.. I get to kill his pod also and dock at the station to find me some rest after a small chit chat with Galen.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I am stil gobsmacked that Anamake was so quiet. Good times, thanx for coming out with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yea.. it was amazingly quiet. Hey, lets go all the way to Molden Heath sometime Ga'len:). I wanna go visit Bosena and that where abouts sometime;). If we can do that with a nice fleet we can take out a lot of stuff that we see on the way over there. It's a long way but that means we can find a lot of stuff.. hehe.. but we need a nice little fleet again then.

    Sure thing btw;) always great fun hanging out with you guys. Lots of good laughs as always.

    I kinda wish I could with Lak:D.. would love to go with her. Missing her.. * writes letter to ask for exchange project for Evi to let her be Lak's copilot *;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen