zondag 18 april 2010

Sweet Revenge?

You could say being a pirate is something different. People don't seem to understand sometimes, they don't get what we do being 'stuck' in lowsec. Why we do the things we do.. they don't get that it doesn't even matter that we don't make super earnings out of it. In a way you could say it all comes down to a level of control.
Piracy is what controls life in lowsec really.. it makes money come in because we need all kinds of ships and modules. Sometimes there are some casualties and then they eventually buy their ship again (once they saved the money again since they always fly what they can't afford to loose).
Well.. we, HellFleet, aren't any different in all that. We make our contributions, but most importantly we have fun at it also. We try to spice things up a bit where we live. I would say that if you havent paid us a visit yet from your nice and cosy spot in hisec that you really should concider it. I know I know.. yea.. it's dangerous out there.. but believe me! You will have a good laugh if you try to relativate the shit going on there.

* pulls up her panties, flushing the toilet as she does this * yea.. * puts on her jumpsuit again * .. .... so you are up for some action huh? Well.. we got it;) haha.

CODE RED CODE RED!! - People running around through the hangars as we get the ships ready to undock. It seems that we are gonna be engaging a target soon. I am being called into the briefing room and sit myself down on a chair there as I see Von Diel take the word. It appears that he been having contacts through somebody else with a certain dude called Federal Clone. This dude is trying to trick this person into trusting him. Even paying him money to make him feel sure about that he is clean.
But okay.. enough of that crap! We are up for some action really. As we get the last orders during the briefing our ships are getting prepped. Ready to leave in 5 now so we all run towards the boarding area and man the command posts of our fleets ships.



Undocking and immediately regrouping at point charly we wait for the command to engage the dropzone. We are scanning the system for an unknown boogie flown by the commander going by the name of Federal clone. He could have friends in sys so we need to keep an eye out for them too. So unknown number of unknown boogies lead by Federal Clone and possible related to a previous kill made by us.

As we wait I see his ship appear on my scanner. A Raven. " Incomming boogie ", I shout over the comms and put through intelligence. " Hawk1, Enemy Raven, Center station, Right now, appears to be ungaging unknown location (possibly dropzone), I am still observing and holding to engage ".. I keep scanning and notice him warp out. " He just dropped on Cheesecake ", I hear over the comms. " Free to engage dropzone now, warp, point and hold fire. We are proceeding with ransom first ".
As we land on the dropzone we get into action immediately, take out his drones as we keep him with his back to the wall. During all this a Merlin flown by a commander that we killed earlier on top of the center station lands on our position. " Hawk1, Neutral Merlin, our hotzone, right now, Possibly engaging our hotzone, I am ready to enage on your mark ". I wait till I hear those magical words over the comms.

"Hawk1, point Merlin and light him up!". I get to work immediately. I take myself off the Raven but make sure I keep him in range to engage immediately again after we cleaned up our little Merlin mess. - Merlin Point - .. engaging everything we got at him we take him out in seconds really. Pod Point! "Hawk1, free to engage pod. When pod taken out, point Raven and hold your fire".

I take out the pod and head back in formation at Raven position as I wait for further instructions. " Target declines ransom, take him out ". We engage the Raven and take him out followed by us blowing him back to the clonetube. Bai bai Mr Raven.

Later on I get some intel on the dude and it appears that he was trying to revenge his Merlin friend that we killed earlier. This also explains why the Merlin stupidly engaged our hotzone during the fight with the Raven. He wanted to watch us die.. lol.. sweet revenge it is:D.. hihi..


We all regroup after the fight and continue with some patrols around Lisbae. And we do some other things on which I am not gonna incline yet. It's a secret for now;).. but I will tell more about that pretty soon. It's gonna be sweet btw;) haha..



Ohh.. lol.. whats that;)?

Evi, OUT.

2 opmerkingen: