woensdag 7 april 2010

Skillbook tourists

When you let your cat of the door she is going into a different world, a world different then the world you would see it as. For her it's like one big wildland out there. She has to watch her 6 all the time. Something unexpected can happen anytime! And.. she could find something interesting out there herself and make that creatures day a day filled with unexpected events.

Very similar its just for us this way.. we are Hellcats for something. Of course it's not only like that for the Hellcats but also for our Hellhounds.. but .. I am just bullshitting anyways. Just thinking to myself, the usual really! I would say it's the painkillers - nods a bit as she ponders over this - .. yea.. must be!

It seems yours trully gotten herself some promotion in the ranks of Hellcats. Not sure I am going to go into it very deeply now but I will be working with others on the recruitment for Hellfleet. Working on it for Hellcats and helping out with our buddies the Hellhounds. Yea, I usually talk about Hellfleet since I just want to make sure I don't forget anybody and for me the Hellhounds are a part of our great group with the Hellcats also.. it's really just all like one big family.
We share something special together, you know?! We go out there.. kill stuff.. together:D. It creates a special bond really. Just like you got lots of bonding in Eve.


- Hellfleet bonding (:p)

Bonding?

No,, not bondage.. sorry to disapoint you, but I wasn't going to talk about that here! .. - listens to you ramble a sec - yea yea.. okay.. .. - looks at you untill you keep quiet again - another time! Now please shutup again, I was about to tell something ya?..


Brothers and sisters

You got the brotherhood/sisterhood like bond that we got in our ranks in Hellfleet, and I can guarantee you that it's something that is pretty much alive. We aren't the hugest alliance out there, not the hugest corp.. but I would say we have something that is sort of different. It's a good place! I would even say that if you concider yourself a pirate that is doing pretty well either solo or in a corp where you are missing this bond and just want to get yourself out there in a great pirate group and think you got what it takes to join Hellfleet (either Hellcats or Hellhounds) then just hit Lakasha Nachthexen, Ga'len or me up.. or really whoever from our ranks is on at the time.. they will help you for sure!


Locals, pirates

You also got different kinds of bonding. As most of you know I am pretty much a local to Lisbaetanne and it's really my ground of operation. I can even say that pretty much 95% of my time I am spending around that area really. When you do stick to a certain location like that you see a different kind of bonding develope really. A bond with the location itself, a bond with other locals, a bond mostly with other local pirates.
They even do the most sweetest things for you.. like makin your bounty a nice special number and such.. they have to use a calculator for it so it takes some time when they doing it. Or they clean up the corpses that you are leaving ( thanks Stoner :p ).. or sometimes they take what is yours! Isn't it sweet:). Yea well.. I like being a Lisbae local. We got some great people there.. and cute people too.. mmm.. yea.. - ponders a bit - .. pff, been single for too long really. Seeing cute people everywhere these days it seems:O. - stares at the painkillers - .. .. - snaps out of it again - .. ah yea. sorry, was distracted there for a bit..


Skillbook tourists

You also got bonding with the skillbook tourists that come to visit the system, they are like lovely people really:). Sometimes they visit our belts also. How do you call that? It's like the japanese, they have to take pictures from things that you are wondering what the fuck they even making a picture of. Well.. these skillbook tourists are very much alike. They do things where you think like WTF are they doing? Or WTF are they staring at here.. they make pictures of 'WTF' stuff. Skillbook tourists :) .. I am so very much fond of them though! Look.. I got some pictures of one also!!

- opens up her album -





- closes the album again -

mmmhmm, skillbook tourists:) remember them;).. they get nasty when you don't.. - laughs a bit to herself - hihi.. - turns her eyes - yea:D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten