maandag 5 april 2010

Do you remember them?

Something that made me think today.. yea.. occasionally I do think! How you mean? You don't believe it? BELIEVE ME!! I am telling ya.. I do think.. * silent a bit * oh.. you were just kidding.. hehe.
Seems I still am short fused today. But lets continue with what I was about to tell you..

I enter my office and I see my screen flash there. It seems somebody wants to contact me eagerly. Not sure what the fuck this is gonna be about. The contactee is using a name that really doesn't ring a bell. But well, I am curious like hell, so I accept the connection.

[ 2010.04.04 22:14:05 ] SaltyandSweet > hi
[ 2010.04.04 22:14:17 ] eviwyn > hai
[ 2010.04.04 22:14:30 ] SaltyandSweet > whatcha up to?
[ 2010.04.04 22:14:59 ] eviwyn > do I know you?
[ 2010.04.04 22:15:32 ] SaltyandSweet > yeah you blew me up awhile ago
[ 2010.04.04 22:15:38 ] eviwyn > lol
[ 2010.04.04 22:15:51 ] eviwyn > so why you ask me? want me to blow you up again or what?
[ 2010.04.04 22:16:18 ] SaltyandSweet > wow nevermind if you dont really remember im not going to take the time to tell you
[ 2010.04.04 22:16:22 ] SaltyandSweet > thanks


- I sit back in my chair with a confused look in my eyes - what the fuck is that all about. Is my clientelle getting EMO on me because I don't remember them? This is the point where my brain starts thinking on this subject.
I looked up my KBs and found his entry and so I recalled what happened again. I suddenly remember that I did talk to him afterwards and had some chatter. But now he seems to think that because of the fact that I killed him and had a chatter with him afterwards ( because I decided we would have ), that now he suddenly is a friend or something and can annoy me whenever he feels like it. Well.. sorry to disapoint you.. but you werent that interesting a target and I killed more then just you! Want me to remember you? Give me something worth remembering!

I mail him a short message.



And that is that! On with business now.


The ant that is different from the rest

People do the most weirdest things I think to myself ocasionally. Like this morning. I decided to head out there a bit. Check out my system, see what had been going on. Maybe even getting my mornin fix, just if..

As I am hanging out there in space. Things are quiet but I do get some readings on scan. Some noobs getting some skillbooks at the Center station prob. They always running up and down.. almost like ants draggin stuff up and forth.
Ocasionally you get this ant that is different somehow.. the ant that takes of from this path. The ant that seems to want to explore what is more out there then just draggin stuff up and forth on that path that all the other ants seem to follow.

Well, Caleb Jen'Tra seems to be such an 'ant'. I was looking at the scan results as I notice that this Cat flewn by Caleb went off the path.
I don't have to tell you that it is this that we (pirates) look for. We just love it when people decide to move away from the regular path. It's then when you see our eyes get alive. Our minds turn up that phase higher. Getting more alert and the adrenaline starting to rush as we get a fix on the location and prep our ships for battle. How far is he off.. estimating.. seems to be at 0! - DROP - ## ACTION!!

Dropping on his location, giving him the surprise of his life. Congratulations! You are the next one on my list! Pushing him with his back to the wall, killing him softly, enjoying every burst out of my auto's pounding in on his ship. Waiting for that amazing moment where he is left vulnerable in his pod.. out there for me to have him for real! And that is how we do it! You are ours now!



This dude is more then different though.. he not only decides to move off the path. But he also decides to do it again. As I am hanging out there checking out the loot I decide to leave his corpse as bait. I head out into a safe and wait as I sit back and relax the chatter over the comm channels.

Checkin out the readings on the scan I notice something interesting. This dude is back in system and in a Navitas this time. It gets more interesting as I see him land on the location of his corpse and wreck again.
Not gonna let this chance slip of course;). I drop our ship on his location again.. killing him once more there.



As if it isn't enough he decides to keep heading off the path and returns again in a Velator. He can't seem to get enough of me;) hehe.. he thinks I am lovely guys!! Well.. lets have some fun then:D.. stupid Velator melts like icecream in the hot sun under the fire of my auto's and rocket launcher though.. not fun.. I want to shoot more:(



The ant that is different from the rest..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten