dinsdag 6 april 2010

Daily fixes

As you probably know already I can be quite the pain in the ass sometimes. But yea well.. what ya want.. being a pain in the ass is just so much fun. Am I right or am I right?! So yea.. I love doing my thing.. being a pain in the ass.
I like this especially when things are quiet.. you know those times when you feel a little bit bored suddenly? You see all these noobs get to the stations, to the gates, .. anywhere.. anywhere except where you want them. During those times it sucks to be in a small ship not being able to tank the sentries. You would just like to kill the stuff you are seeing on the scan results. You want to engage, and engage again!
Well.. during those times I just go to see the noobies once in a while. I decide to say hi. A friendly hi:). Yea, friendly. It's what my bio states huh. I am nice, I said so many times already and it happens a lot when people argue it. They send me mails that I am not nice at all.. that I am lying. That that part of my bio is a big lie! HELL NO.. I DON'T LIE.. .... no.. I am nice.
So I do as I do. I say hi:).

"Hello!" - wavie wavie o/ - "it's me.. Evi:)"
- dude locks Evi and opens fire -

'WTF..', Evi hadn't seen that comming.. sitting there all in shock she thinks to herself that she has to do something about this situation. She can't let this mean fella kill her, right? No.. man.. still in shock she locks up the bastard and gets in to battlestate, setting the alert state a phase higher. Getting her crew ready (which she really hadnt done yet.. >.>.. "What you staring like that?!.. Really!! It's true!!!") and engaging the little booger cormy.
She kills him off pretty fastly and is kinda sad she is not gonna get to kill of his pod.. ## auww.. no pod:(.. me wants the pod.. buhhh.. ## sorry.. let myself go a bit there.. it's the painkillers, believe me. Darn painkillers! Yea, I saw my doctor again and he prescribed me more of them. They really wanna make me a dopehead:o. Man fuck this.. lol.. sorry, lets continue.




One big rush (no not the painkillers this time)

Sitting there on the melted wreck of that cormy dude who was being so friendly to me shooting shit at my ship.. man.. stop shooting shit at my ship yea? I wouldn't have killed you! But yea, if you really need to shoot shit at my ship then you just asking for it..
But well, sitting there on his melted wreck, I am thinking to myself. What I like so much about hunting these little boogers. The most fun part of it is the hunt for the location of a target and makin sure you drop right on top of him. That followed by the engagement itself. The warp and drop on the targets location. It's just one big rush.. well.. it used to be an amazing rush. I do have to say that the rush became less then it used to be.
I can just remember clearly still what a huge rush I would get when I did my first engagements 'back in the days' (LOL) around Molden Heath. I would end up having shivers all over my body ( yea.. like with the painkillers.. smartasses!!! ).. my hearth pounding all over my body.. and sitting there all excited on the wreck of the dude that I just killed. MMM.. I gues it's that feeling that we are always looking for really.. either if we call it our 'morning fix' or whatever. Used to be a kill in a few days up untill now like 10+ pods a day or something? >.> .. hehe.. yea.. getting a fix is taking more and more:D.







HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A FIX?! hehe.. working for ya?.. works for me in a way.. although I need a fix again like a few secs after it.. >.>.. - stares at the painkillers - .. mehh.. lets find some more fixes ya?!..





fix fix fix fix....

4 opmerkingen:

  1. MWAHAHAHA XD. Yarrr Ga'len o7.

    Mega was cool huh;) hihihi. Almost like that one time with the drake, although that fight was yet even more fun:D.

    Hellfleet rocks! =^.^=

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like the picture montages! It captures the way fights can be so chaotic.

    Keep on flying and keep on shooting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks rantuket! Happy you like the montages;). It was an experiment of mine and I liked the result so I decided to use it in my reports online. So I am really happy to hear that it has the wanted effect and presents the action that went on more nicely and dynamic.

    Will keep kicking ass out there;). Pre heating my auto's here already;). fly safe o/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen